Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Library

We are all in the Library my friends, if you are confused go check out The Bloggess and get with it!

Since this is a year for mistakes and is just practice anyway I am living my year in the library to the fullest.. starting with quitting my job on January 2nd! I am still living out my 2 weeks notice, but I am doing the stay-at-home mom bit for a while, with a few modifications for helping out in the family business and substitute teaching to try my hand in a classroom again to see if I miss it. I am so excited about this! Eskimo just keeps getting bigger and I want to hog all of these moments for myself.

So Happy New Year all! Now I should probably get back to work while I still have a job :)

Please note, The Bloggess did not inspire my quitting, that was thoroughly discussed, and planned. It just happened to fit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment